The large main house with about 460 sqm net living area offers discrete luxury and comes with 4 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, and a separate guest apartment with its own kitchenette. In total it sleeps 10 people plus 2 children.
The house dates back to 1614. During the extensive refurbishment, green building materials, solar power, heat pumps, and energy efficient insulation were applied to enhance the ancient house.
Stanzia Vinella comes with a large open plan kitchen-dining area, 2 living rooms with fireplace and library, spacious bedrooms with luxurious bathrooms, and a large shaded terrace with dining table and loungers.
Wide stairs leave to the separate pool house with a fully equipped summer kitchen and outside grill. Large covered terraces with dining table and sofas. Seventy square meters infinity sea water pool with breathtaking views on Motovun and the valley. Large pool terrace with 8 sun beds and double daybed.
The Mediterranean garden is completed by open fields, vineyards, olive groves, fruit trees and its own vegetable garden for guests. In total 60.000 sqm!
"In a world where we are surrounded by technology, extravagant comforts and unnecessary distractions, Stanzia Vinella encourages guests to return to the basics: unspoilt nature, modesty, rustic simplicity, and the beauty of imperfection!"
- Spacious 460 sqm living area
- Sleeps 10 plus 2 children
- 60.000 sqm of land
- 4 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Separate apartment with kitchenette and en-suite bathroom
- 2 living rooms
- Pool house with summer kitchen
- 5x14m infinity sea water pool
- Pool heating on request (payable extra)
- Sat TV & Blue-ray player
- Air-con in all rooms
- Floor heating
- Luxury toiletries
- Espresso coffee machine with free coffee
- Sonos Soundsystem
- Vegetable garden
- Selection of top Istrian wines and olive oils (payable extra)
- Prices include VAT and tourist tax
- Minimum stay 7 days
- Security deposit EUR 500
|Low season||EUR 5.000|